Saturday, June 16, 2012

Happy Father's Day!



Today is a day to celebrate all the dads!  I am so thankful for my dad - someone I have looked up to in my life, someone who I can trust and respect.  I found this quote and it immediately made me think of my dad's influence in my life.  He has always encouraged my sister and I to be strong and independent, offering advice and life lessons along the way and loving us unconditionally.  Love you, Dad!



I am so proud of my husband for the father he has become.  I love watching him with our boys.  He is such a great daddy - so fun loving and a great example for our boys as they grow up.  My favorite part of the day is when my husband gets home, not only because I get a little break, but seeing my boys faces light up and Braden saying, "DADDY!!!  You're here!!"  They already share such a special bond and I can't wait to watch that bond continue to grow over the years.


And a special thanks to my father-in-law.  For without him, my husband would not be the man and father he is today.  I am so thankful for the influence he has had in my husband's life; a great example of faith, morals and family.


We are so blessed by our family!  We hope all the daddy's and grandpa's feel our love today and everyday!  Happy Father's Day!

No comments:

Post a Comment