Friday, November 9, 2012

All the Leaves are Fallin...

I just had to share these pictures of my boys enjoying the fall leaves.  My boys LOVE to be outside.  Pretty much all day.  So sometimes we get a little tired of doing the same ole thing outside that we do almost everyday.  One afternoon after I picked Braden up from school, we were playing outside, as usual, and I noticed how many leaves were in the yard.  I told Braden we should probably rake all the leaves and he thought that was a great idea!  He loved using the big rake.  We collected all the leaves into a big pile and let them play.  It is amazing how much joy a big pile of leaves can bring!  I only hope it can be this joyful when they get older and have to do it for real!
Making his pile

Ready...  Set...  Go!

Let the rolling begin!

I think this one is going to have to be blown up.  Might be one of my favorite pictures.  You can just see how much fun he is having!

Those blue eyes...





Sweet brothers

This one might have to get framed too!

I kind of wish it could be Fall all year.  Love the changing leaves, all the colors, and the beautiful weather.  Get outside and enjoy it!



No comments:

Post a Comment