Friday, August 17, 2012

HIGH FIVE for Friday

Photobucket

It's Friday!  Hallelujah!  I feel like this week has been a long one.  When we do not have a regular routine of going to school, the time just seems to drag.  BUT....Friday is finally here and we are so excited about next week because...

1.  It's time for our trip to Myrtle Beach....hooray!!!!  We have waited and waited all summer for our trip to get here and it is FINALLY time!  It's been nice to have something to look forward to.  Hoping to see a little of this every day...


2.  I get to spend a whole WEEK with my family!  We are little scattered across the country right now and don't get the opportunity to spend a lot of time together so I am really looking forward to that time.  All together under one roof, with 3 kiddos.  I love my family! 

We've grown by a couple members now, but I just love this picture! 


3.  Getting to play in the sand with my babies.  It has been almost 2 years since we have been to the beach.  Braden was only 18 months old the last time and he LOVED it.  He still somehow remembers building sandcastles with Grandpa.  And this will be Cooper's very first trip to the beach and ocean!  Excited to see his reaction.

He looks so little!



4.  We get to celebrate my parents 35th wedding anniversary.  So special that they wanted to take the family to celebrate their wedding day.  We are so thankful for them and their example of marriage in our lives!



5.  Our home away from home for the next 7 days.  I can NOT wait to be there!!!  I guess I better go get started packing!



Go link up with Lauren from "From My Grey Desk" for High Five for Friday!  I've just recently discovered her blog...and it is a new fave!


3 comments:

  1. Hope yall have so much fun!! Give all the kiddies a kiss from me!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am jealous!! A week at Myrtle Beach. Lots to do and some good shopping too. Have a great time and give everyone a hug from us. Congrats to Brad and Pam too. Eva

    ReplyDelete
  3. sounds like an awesome weekend ahead...enjoy!

    ReplyDelete